Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Unsurprisingly Annoyed at Canada

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised but the date threw me off. In our (Canada's) charter it says at the very beginning that we recognize the supremacy of god! Well I guess I can't endorse it completely with noting, "except the first line..."

It really shouldn't have bothered me, but it was written in 1982!?! I guess I won't make a fuss since as long as we pay lip service to the religious people they'll stay (mostly) quite. But if challenged we must take it out! They can use it!

Well, I think in the end dragging people's religion out of the closet into the public arena will only muddy it up since in the end the rich aren't religious, but will use it to control them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home