Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

New Pope... LOL!!

I couldn't stop laughing when I heard the choice. This will ensure the Catholic church will continue to amuse me! Women will continue to be second class Catholics, European and North American Catholics will drift further away from the mainstream (a few may start thinking for themselves) and the church will continue to make funny statements when new science comes out. He also think Buddhism is nonsense and Rock music is evil... Oh Benedict your soo cute!

But on a serious note this is bad news for Africa and South America. The Africans will continue to die from AIDS by the millions each year because of this man's beliefs. The poor in South America will have no help from Rome in fighting their tyranny. And worst of all is that they will redo this whole process in a few years!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home