Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Abortion, real arguments?

Are there real arguments against abortion without invoking god/religion and other nonsense?

It seems odd to me that there are women against pro-choice who have had abortions and regret it. Pro-choice means woman can choose not to have an abortion. I don't think it's wrong at all that they inform woman as to the side effects, but that should help a woman make a more educated choice. Key word choice!
As a male it ain't my call, but pro-life is really just a misnomer (it should be pro-birth i.e. get the baby out and deal with it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home