Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Friday, January 06, 2006

TV critics

There is a buzz (in the Czech republic) about a reality show that features gorillas. Oddly people are objecting saying that TV has sunk to a new low!?! Some of the money is funneled to an African gorilla reserve. I think it is a good idea. The main opinion I heard from the viewers was how similar gorillas act in comparison to us. To me, that idea justifies the program. As for the critics I fail to see why placing gorillas is lower than "stranding" idiots on an island and making them jump through hoops! Try making a 175kg gorilla do something stupid. I think the lesson is that TV critics are becoming an endangered specified due to lack of adaptability.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home