Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sad News

Hi all. I'm sadden to say we lost the pregnancy. We found out on Friday and have been dealing with complications ever since. We have come to terms with it. We know it was better this way since the pregnancy was no longer viable. Better sooner than later, but it still hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home