Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Holidays

There are only 2 days left in the year, yet I can't help but think of today as Friday. Maybe it's because I've been traveling, maybe it's because I place no particular value on the number after the month part of the date. But when I think about it, New Years is one of the only secular holidays! Shouldn't I be "pushing" it? It's better than St. Blabla or xmas (although I'm trying to replace that with Festivus). Maybe I feel it is useless and counter productive to attack religion on it most positive note: a holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home