Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Unsurprising update and the Laws they want(ed)

With all the supreme court talk I did some reading on Roe v. Wade. I noticed something that strikes me to the very cord of my beliefs. It was an update on the case and it turns out that Jane Roe has converted to Christianity and now calls to have abortion made illegal again. Women!

Its a good thing that the U.S. is a country of Laws and not people first since people are too easily influenced by magic tricks, mythologies and charismatic people. If the Schiavo case has a moral to the story it's that laws must supersede the people who are involved in them (or that Delay can play politics as good as any redneck who really doesn't know any better).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home