Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

If not gays then me

After watching the V (Vendetta) movie and seeing the persecution of gays I am reminded that I owe them a debt of gratitude. The gays get the brunt of the religious people's social critizism regardless of whether they are religious or not. Now religious people will always need someone to demonize (you can't be 'right' and moral if you can't point to someone who isn't) and after they gays it's me/us the atheists. We already know they distrust us the most but so far they remain distracted. Imagine Rove is trying to win the 2016 electron and gay marriage/adoption/pension/teaching/etc are all worn out having been on previous ballet boxes. What else is there to demonize? Atheists, with their science and reason. So until then thanks for taking the brunt of it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home