Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm Back!!!

After 14 days without high speed (and only 2-3 minutes of reliable dial-up) I'm finnaly back up!! It feels like I've finannly rejoined the world!! It's been hell trying to work over an ssh line in 2 minute intervals or using maple.

On the other side I've gotten more involved with the TSA (Toronto Secular Alliance) in getting our new club house up the Secular Freethough Center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home