Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

god in your brain (gaining traction)

Here is a great summary of Dr Persinger's work. I like the idea that this region of the brain is an antenna for god. Especially since it can be manipulated so easily! I can just see how sermons will soon have head sets so they can help you experience god every time! The fact that this doesn't make people wary that hearing god is a shame, means people don't understand the basic science of the article!! But then what would you expect from those people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home