Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

People don't like me!

In this survey it has found the obvious, atheist are distrusted in the US. Although, and this is really the nice part, the religious people's tolerance was related to their education, religiosity and exposure to diversity. So to clarify, dumb religious hicks dislike me the most. Oh well, guess I won't make any friends in that category.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home