Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The DaVincie Code

I had a lot to say about this but it can be summed up better by ths blurb from
Mark Perkel

Dear Church of Reality Members,

Here's a letter to the Editor I email to my press list. I think you'll
all enjoy this:

I don't understand why everyone is so worked up over fiction these days.
The movie "The Da Vinci Code" is a work of fiction. It's a fictional
story about the Bible which is also a fictional story about fictional
characters like God and Jesus. None of this is real. I haven't seen
people so worked up over a movie since we found out that Darth Vader was
Luke Skywalker's father in Star Wars! Will I watch the movie? Probably
not. I think I'll wait for the X-Men movie because the characters are
more realistic.

Enjoy ....

Marc Perkel
First One
Church of Reality

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home