Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Almost terror-attacked

Well we were almost the victims of Islamic extremists as I'm sure you all have almost heard. I noticed when I first saw the coverage there was no mention of the fact they were Muslims. I only deduced it from the next days news when they spoke of a Mosque being attacked. So it seems the elephant in the room is the fact that these where hone grown Islamic terrorists but no one wanted to say Islamic!?! Here is a great article about the absurdity of the current media coverage of Islamic terrorism and the medias PC nonsense. I'm not saying all Muslims are terrorists, that's nonsense, but all of our terrorists are Muslim and that's quite a clue!! I saw one station where one of the accused wife was saying they treated her husband "like a monster." He's not a monster he's just a person who believes in killing innocent fellow-citizens. That only makes him a ...uh... hmmm... lunatic/madman/butcher/murderer/terrorist/asshole.

I especially am happy to see the myth that Islam only preaches love and peace dispelled by direct quote of the Koran:
[F]ight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war).
(Sura 9:5).
I've posted this before but I think it is important to put up again. If you read the Koran over and over againuntil it is dogma how can you not be violent? Although the Bible Torah does the same crap, few memorize it, and most only pay attention to the violence against gays. Although if you read the Koran correctly you would realize that it is actually a joke written by FSM (see here) as you can see from the "ye" and "fight."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home