Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

US Election Prediction

Well I've decided to make two predictions. The first is that it will take 3 days before we have a declared winner in the US election. Anyone else?

As for the winner: Kerry by at least 5% of the popular vote (whether he wins the election and seats... that's really up to who counts the ballots :-).

This is despite the Red Blue Chart/poll. Why? The main reason (and the reason I'm writing this) is to show how poor today's polls are! The polls are always used in elections (including Canada's) and I think it influences the vote too much! The more polls are shown to be inaccurate the more chance people will ignore them and think for themselves! But that's probably too hopeful with reality TV and other such TV junk. But my bets on the record. Anyone else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home