Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

U.S. Presidential Debate

The one thing that I really took away from the debate is: Canadian debates are horrible! Obviously it is much harder to moderate more than two people, but everything was better. You where able to hear the candidates and they could rebuttal points. What a major difference!

2 Comments:

Blogger Norm Ferns said...

Really? All I took away was:
-flip-flop
-Wrong War, Wrong Place, Wrong Time....you can't say that
-YOU FORGOT POLAND!
-uh....,um,...uh....

Kerry gave it to him so hard, I almost felt sorry for Bush. Almost.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

You are right he had some "zingers", but he needed things to appeal to the common folk. Simple little things. I think the lack of body armor was a great point but he needed some repetition to drive it home. Instead he drove home International collaboration. I doubt most fence sitters won't latch onto that.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home