Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Hypocrisy

Here is something I just want to bring to peoples attention. The outing of a gay person, I believe, is usually wrong since everyone has a right to privacy. But the exception is when it is something that goes beyond just being gay. For instance if you voted against gay marriage and are gay (Outing Mr. Schrock (washingtonpost.com)).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home