Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tired an irritable

Normally when I take the subway I am listening t a podcast or contemplating things and so people are just dynamic obstacles. But the last few days I've had very little sleep trying to complete the paper asap and boy am I irritable. I actually notice people and it bugs me when they don't move onto the subway fast enough (you know that waddle morons do when they pass through the doors takings as much time to get out of the way of everyone else as possible) or people stop walking for no apparent reason in the middle of nowhere. It's been a while since I took note of people and I don't like them one bit ;-) I guess with more sleep these things don't reach my perception but with my irritability at max I remember the incidents. I wonder if that's why most people are so touchy and miserable, lack of sleep.

It is too bad I find people (in general) so uninteresting. I guess it's mostly habit of doing something else when I'm out and about (reading,listening or thinking) rather than just actively perceiving. Then there's the training form dog walking and learning how to make people feel uncomfortable enough not to pet the dog or say too much to me. It not that I'm antisocial, but how interested can I be in,"your dogs so cute and well behaved." Thanks, and you appear to have eyes and are capable of vocalizations! ... man I just going off tonight... maybe I need some of that sleep stuff...

"I love crowds, but hate people, isn't it ironic?" -Randle

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home