Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Superman Vs Jesus

Both had their fathers send them to earth. Both were given superhuman abilities. The problem is Superman is completely selfless as compared to Jesus. Jesus heals some people who he comes across. Superman actively goes out and helps everyone he can. Jesus constantly tries to make people worship him and his dad, where as Superman specifically does not want praise and even avoids it. If I'm going to look up to a fictional character I think I'll pick Superman.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home