Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

UK brainwashing

I have been watching Red Dwarf and The office (UK) in my spare time over the last few months and listening to The Naked Scientists' podcast all have one thing in common: a lot of talk about curry dishes. This has brained washed me to start desiring curry a lot more and I have been making an average of 2-3 curry meals a week. I guess this is one of the few areas where I am highly suggestible. I love spicy food and the curry is such a nice constant spice. I also love sushi with the Wahhabi, but I can't afford that often and I'm too lazy to make it. I still have to try a vindaloos and a tandoori.

Does anyone know of any other famous spicy foods? (I already eat a lot of Mexican food).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home