Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Published

I finally got published in Physical Review A with a thank you to Igor for all his help. Now I have one in each of the journals that are popular in my field I feel better. I'm almost ready to start writing the next one... I'm just not looking forward to the writing ;-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home