Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Jesus proves god!?!

I was watching this and there was a funny point the religious guys made. Doesn't the existence of Jesus prove god? Wouldn't that imply that the existence of any Greek character would prove Zeus, the minotaur etc? Does the ruins of Troy that we found mean Apollo is real? Cool! I want a minotaur!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home