Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

US election results

Outch! Well I was wrong. I always assume people will vote with their heads. How awfully wrong I was. Well any bets on whether Bush will break the $10 Trillion dollar mark? I think so.
At least The Daily Show will continue to be hilarious since if there is one thing Bush's administration is good at it's TV friendly mistakes. Good luck Americans (glad I live in Canada).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home