Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Friday, November 05, 2004

Sad

Though I usually don't write about my personal life but I need to write this somewhere. Someone close to me has changed from casual god believer to god/jesus believer. This weighs heavily on my heart. I understand why: they needed hope and could not see the big picture. I guess I should leave them alone. After all ignorance is bliss...
But then again a small idea can have disastrous consequences (blue-eyed blond haired people are better).

1 Comments:

Blogger Display Name said...

For x-mass get him a bumper sticker that says honk if you love jesus. And show him this map http://members.shaw.ca/ianking/junk/usa.jpg

I've found an effective method of censoring your thoughts and converting a moron in your presence is to agree whole heartedly with everything they say, even arguing from the same moronic angle as them. Don't expose their ignorance, as they would crack, but slowly inject doubts and subvert their position. Eventually, to feel smart, they might contradict you (you have adopted their position) so they will actually make an intelligent argument for once.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home