Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

"Mother Teresa" and Opus Dei

I saw the Da Vinci Code and was not impressed (the idea of facts changing faith is far to idealistic for me), but of late I've learned a little more about Opus Dei. There self mutilation is not Hollywood fiction but sanctioned Catholic practice! On top of that I knew "Mother Teresa" liked to watch people suffer (her houses for the poor were places of suffering, not medical clinics where people could get help) but I didn't know she was an Opus Dei member! On top of that, you'd think they'd hide that (like the truth of the "miracle" that got her canonized) but they don't! They admit it!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home