Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thought crimes in Canada!?!

This pains me but I knew it was coming. This is clearly a thoughtcrime and quite disturbing, but then what do you expect in Canada home of the not-so-free! Lets face it, most have not read the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. So lets post a VERY important part:

1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society. (source)

Who gets to decide what is justifiable!?! The government!! That's not a freedom that a privilege given by a dictatorial authority! It really is completely ridiculous but then our charter even gives the source of its nonsense in the preamble:
Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:

Canada is therefore founded on the supremacy of an evil fictional character and the rules made up by our politicians, since that's the rule of law since our rights are actually privileges. COuldn't we put it more succinctly:
Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of Dracula and the decries of its politicians:

1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject whatever limitations the government decides.

There at least now it's honest. Well I hope I'm allowed the be thankful I am a US citizen with real rights and happy that even under Bush's ruining of the rule of law in the US I'm freer in the US!!

Here is Ezra laying it out! It's awesome and is my definition of a patriot.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home