Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Consumed in work

I was working on improving pieces of my code that does analysis one my data. I wanted to look up the function that takes the complex value of a number called cabs to see its specifics. I went to google and without thinking about it searched for cabs... I was completely oblivious to the fact that cabs is a common word! I was soo engrossed in my worked I didn't read cabs I was reading Complex abs (abs= shorthand for absolute value). Talk about tunnel vision.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home