Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Friday, November 03, 2006

US gov going toooo far

This is just nonsensicle and outragous. How can the government waste money soo well! Idiots!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

They're not wasting money!
They're funnelling money to the oh-so-charitable Ministries of Propaganda.

Oh, I'm writing that one down.
"Ministries of Propaganda," eh, eh?

I'll be sending you an email shortly, but I decided to Google you first.
Which explains a bit.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Ok. I like the Ministry of Propaganda!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home