Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The impossible relgious questions

I sometimes (more rarely know due to careful planning of events) had to talk to religious people about their beliefs. This was usually aquward for me since I don't like hurting people's feelings but I can't stand stupidity and the latter usually wins. My usual way out was honed to ask: [...] well, what is your definition of god? Either they would spew out a trail of bullshit that contradicted itself or they'd just go into some sort of brain freeze. But what about online idiots? Despite picking their "argument" (here "argument" means series of contradictory points not dealing with reality or logic) apart they persist. Most would say just don't reply, but as I said I hate stupidity. So it turn out someone has written a great questionnaire that should shut these morons up. It's a fun read and is well written since it doesn't just focus on the organization cult aspects but also the foundation. Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home