Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Got my number!













You fit in with:
Atheism



Your ideals mostly resemble those of an Atheist. You have very little faith and you are very focused on intellectual endeavors. You value objective proof over intuition or subjective thoughts. You enjoy talking about ideas and tend to have a lot of in depth conversations with people.


80% scientific.
100% reason-oriented.















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com



Sounds about right ;-) Let me know what some of you guys get.
I like how scientology = Christianity + some reason.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eddie, I might be mistaken, but it seems as though your jagged circle has a little Judaism / Christianity in it.
I'd be worried if I were you.
The price of Atheism is eternal arguments with the religious, until death that is.

2:51 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

I believe that because of the picture since the picture seems to repeat. So what did you get?

I'm always in an argument with religious people. It really is amazing how once you go to the faith side your opinions are completely ridiculious in almost any area of thought.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home