Ravings of a Classical Scientist

This blog is the result of a rational minded person looking at many aspects of the world around us. Warning: This blog is not for everyone, ignorance is bliss, so don't get angry at me for ruining it.

Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm an atheist humanist who strides to enlighten people if they have a desire to learn truths. As a professional physicist I can only be reasonable and logical because I dislike being wrong.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

McGuinty won't fight religious discrimination

Once more for the record here it is! McGuinty clearly stating religious discrimination is something he will not champion a fight against. How honorable. Education premier... I doubt history will speak of him like that!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First McGuinty defends separate education for Catholics and then he turns around and says how wonderful it is for the 96% of students who attend the public schools because they get to mix with children of different 'backgrounds'. So I guess it's good to have a mix as long as th e mix doesn't include true Catholics. (Any child of Catholic parents who attends gets sent to a public school can't believe that their parents are true Catholics surely.) Will the masses be corrupted by the Catholics or is it the other way around?

2:03 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

LOL! Yeah, I guess McGuinty doesn't think Catholics will mix well. I wonder what that says about him since he's a Catholic...

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home